This review is aimed at people with oily skin prone to acne, and with bouts on the chest, back, and shoulders. The Humane Benzoyl Peroxide 10% Face & Body Wash is strong, so strong that it should not be used if you have sensitive or easily irritable skin.
Benzoyl peroxide is the product with the best result decreasing the frequency of acne outbreaks. This is a chronic disease, persistent and very annoying, which affects our appearance and sometimes our self-esteem. Humane Acne Wash removes excess oil from the skin, cleans the pores, and eliminates the bacteria involved in the formation of acne, preventing inflammation and tearing of the skin by the accumulation of sebum. This product also has great antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It’s 10 % concentration makes it, is among other, the stronger Benzoyl peroxide acne wash you can buy without prescription.
Benefits of the Humane Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Wash.
- Exfoliating: Removes dead skin cells, favoring the skin renewal.
- Keratolytic: Cleans and unclogs the pores of dead cells rich in keratin, causing the formation of pimples.
- Lipophilic: By penetrating the pilosebaceous unit, it reduces the production of bait by the sebaceous glands.
- Antibacterial: It is a broad spectrum antibacterial, which eliminates Corynebacterium acnes, one of the causes of acne outbreaks.
- Anti-inflammatory: Reduces the inflammation of pimples.
Humane Acne Wash Side Effects and Contraindications.
Side effects such as peeling, itching, irritation and redness of the skin usually occur when using benzoyl peroxide. . The appearance of these side effects depend on the concentration and the frequency used. If you have any of these symptoms, you should reduce the frequency of your application and even decrease your concentration.
- Hypersensitivity: Benzoyl Peroxide should not be used in patients who have shown hypersensitivity to benzoyl peroxide or to any of the other ingredients in the products.
- Vitamin C products: In conjunction with products derived from vitamin C, their properties cancel each other when applied at the same time.
- Beaching power: Being a peroxide, as is the hydrogen peroxide used in hair discolorations, so it is recommended to avoid contact with clothing and fabrics, as this can discolor them.
Beyond these side effects, I would like to highlight the rapidity with which it kills bacteria and helps prevent acne outbreaks, in addition to having a reasonable price.
Humane Benzoyl Peroxide Acne wash works?
Benzoyl peroxide is present in 95% of acne treatments. It is scientifically proven its high bactericidal power, which helps to prevent future outbreaks.
Due to the concentration of 10% benzoyl peroxide, it is not recommended for people with sensitive skin.
It is lipophilic and penetrates into the sebaceous unit. Very effective against superficial inflammatory changes. More than 80% of all reviews of available customers affirm that the product works.
It is a fragrance-free wash, very customer-friendly, as this prevents skin irritation. A considerable number of people of all ages have posted excellent comments. They have also included photos before and after their improvements.
The Humane benzoyl peroxide face and body wash is absorbed quickly. It does not foaming and can be used on the face, shoulders, back, chest or other part of the body. Dermatological recommended in patients with moderate acne outbreaks or to people who are prone to acne. With a high cleaning power, it eliminates the bacteria that cause acne and allows cell renewal. This Face and body wash should be used once a day due to its high cleansing power. Its use in dry or sensitive skins is not recommended.
Humane Acne wash ingredients:
- Benzoyl Peroxide 10%
- Aqua (or Deionized Water – maximizes the shelf life of the products and also minimizes contaminants in the water)
- Carbomer (or GRAS Thickening Agent; compound giving the texture to various cosmetic products)
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (or Coconut-Based Cleanser – an amphoteric synthetic detergent that has been increasingly used in cosmetics and personal hygiene products),
- Gluconolactone (or PHA Antioxidant – protects the skin from UV rays)),
- Sodium Benzoate (or GRAS Preservative – common cosmetic preservative),
- Sodium Hydroxide (or GRAS pH Adjuster – may cause severe burns with deep ulcerations)
Humane Benzoyl Peroxide 10% Acne Wash Best Offer
- Maximum strength 10% benzoyl peroxide acne wash is NOT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN.
- Acne treatment kills bacteria & helps prevent breakouts. Non-foaming lotion absorbs quickly.
- Clean ingredients & cruelty-free. No parabens, SLS, fragrance, or animal products.
- For face, body & back. Made in USA in a FDA/cGMP compliant facility.
- NOT HAPPY? EMAIL US DIRECTLY for a refund. 100% satisfaction or your money back.
How to apply Humane Acne Wash?
Another advantage of this Acne face & body wash and all products containing benzoyl peroxide is that they kill the bacteria deep in the pores, reduce oil and sebum on the skin. This gel not only clean the skin, but clear acne an prevent future outbreaks. In this short video you will see how to use Humane Benzoyl Peroxide 10%.
- Before using acne wash, moisten the skin.
- Apply a uniform layer on the wet skin and let it act for at least a minute.
- If you have oily skin and can tolerate the normal stinging sensation that benzoyl peroxide causes when cleaning, let it work for 3 to 5 minutes for a better result.
- After this time rinse the skin abundantly, avoiding that the humane acne wash does not make contact with the eyes or hair.
- the following would be to apply a moisturizer without oil.
- If you are going to be exposed to the sun do not forget to apply a sunscreen of your choice.
A good option would be the cetaphil dermacontrol SPF 30, with excellent moisturizing properties and broad spectrum protection.
Advantages of the HUMANE ACNE WASH over others Acne Washes.
The most important thing when buying face wash is to know if the product make the job done and beats others in the same price range. But if you are suffering acne from Acne, it is not good enough. You need to be sure it will clean your skin, kill acne bacteria, reduce pimples inflammations and decrease the sebum production.
The product is appropriate for both men and women and most of the customers are satisfied with the scent of the product. Here we can see some of the advantages of this excellent product.
- More powerful: More powerful: it is the most powerful Benzoyl Peroxide face and body Wash on the market, even among those whose main ingredient is benzoyl peroxide. With its 10% concoction of benzoyl peroxide, it is the most potent of acne cleansers without a prescription.
- Effectiveness: It is specially designed for people suffering from Acne. Its antibacterial, keratolytic and comedolytic effect acts as decongestant and anti-inflammatory.
- Cruelty Free: This product was developed ecologically, and at no stage of the process involved experimentation on animals.
- Non comedogenic: It does not contain any ingredient that causes or aggravates the Acne. It is Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Paraffin, Formaldehyde, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Petrolatum, Synthetic Color, DEA, SLS, Triclosan, GMOs – FREE
- An adjusted price: Although there are many facial washes for acne on the market, not all of them provide results in a short time. The Humane Benzoyl Peroxide at 10% Acne Wash is the most powerful on the market and its price quality ratio exceeds those of its same range. . Its high concentration guarantees a deep cleansing of the pores, just where the formation of the Acne begins, noting its effect in only 6 weeks.
- Size and Supply: Each bottle contains 8 oz. or 236 ml of acne wash, an ideal size, also comes equipped with a pump that ensures that you’ll get the exact amount needed every time you use the product.
May I use humane Benzoyl Peroxide Wash on Face and Body?
As mentioned earlier, benzoyl peroxide is by far the first choice in non-prescription treatment for people with acne, especially in mild cases that can be treated with topical products. Fortunately, these are effective, safe and affordable.
Human benzoyl peroxide is a popular acne wash that is used on the face or body, especially in the areas of the chest, shoulders and back, where the skin is thickest. If your skin is sensitive or slightly irritated, you may want to start with a lower concentration product, such as Panoxyl 4%.
Acne is a disease with periods of calm and violent outbreaks, to treat it is essential to find products that work for you. You may need to experiment with several treatment products before you find one that improves your acne, so try not to be discouraged and try to be patient.
Remember before using any product, make sure you are not allergic, for this apply a small layer on the inside of your wrist or behind the ear. These areas are very sensitive and will turn red and will cause you to itch if you are allergic to the product in question.
After a few weeks of treating your acne with over the counter products, if you do not see any improvement, do not hesitate to contact your doctor.
How to choose a good benzoyl peroxide face and body wash?
To choose the right benzoyl peroxide wash, you must take into account two factors:
- What is the area of the body affected by acne?
- What is the type of skin you have?
If you have oily skin very prone to acne, and acne outbreaks cover the area of the shoulders, chest or back, you should choose a body wash whit high benzoyl peroxide concentration, in this case I would recommend Humane acne wash at 10%.
If the skin is normal or mixed and the rashes are mostly concentrated on the face, you should use a benzoyl peroxide face wash in 2.5% or 5%.
In cases of irritable or very dry skin, the use of benzoyl peroxide is not recommended. in the case that requires it, never use concentrations greater than benzoyl peroxide face wash in 2.5%.
Before buying the Humane Benzoyl Peroxide 10% you should know this.
It is very effective, but it is not for sensitive skin. Due to its high concentrations, it has a strong effect on the skin, it should not be used excessively. We recommend before start using this or any other product containing Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicylic or Azelaic Acid, test an small amount of the product in the internal aspect wrist to see the tolerability of your skin to the product. In this case in particular, we advice to do not left for a long time on the face.
Final conclusion: The Strongest Acne Face & Body Wash.
Excellent for moderate to severe Acne, totally safe and much cheaper than the rest.
All Acne treatment needs a skin cleanser and for this task there is no better than Humane Benzoyl peroxide. Most professionals consider this product as the Strongest Acne Face & Body Wash of 2018.
If you are looking a face wash with these characteristics, Humane Benzoyl Peroxide 10% is your best choice