Demelan Cream is a very effective depigmenting cream used to treat hyper pigmentation, dark patches & melasma. Here you will find the demelan cream benefits, how to use and its side effects. Also you will find the online market best price.
With demelan you will remove all your dark spots, safe and fast. It’s actives ingredients are mixed in a perfect proportion resulting in an excellent lightening medication.
How Demelan Cream works?
The cream works as a whitening agent used in the treatment of hyper-pigmentation disorders, especially melasma.
The demelan in cream to be composed of acids, having exfoliating properties and is used to remove dead skin cells favoring the formation of a shiny new skin. The demelan not only acts on the surface of the skin, its ingredients intervene in the functioning of melanocytes, reducing and overproduction of melanin, which causes dark spots on the skin, besides having anti-inflammatory effects that prevent and diminish fine lines, wrinkles, pores and other signs of aging, improving the appearance and texture of the skin. This cream can be applied on all skin types and has been recommended for people with sensitive skin.
It does not contain hydroquinone, which causes adverse effects and is less tolerable.
Demelan Cream On Sale.
Demelan Cream at Amazon.com
- Demelan Cream is a combination medication containing the active ingredients glycolic acid, arbutin and kojic acid and is considered a depigmenting cream.
- The medication works as a whitening agent used in the treatment of dark skin discoloration disorders such as hyperpigmentation and melasma. The cream also works as an exfoliant to remove dead skin cells that have been aggregated on the skins surface area to help diminish fine lines, wrinkles, pores and other aging signs to improve the appearance and texture of the skin.
- It is a cream that does not contain hydroquinone, it is also recommended for those with sensitive skin.
- Composition: Glycolic Acid (as Glycolic acid solution)-10% w/w, Arbutin - 5% w/w, Kojic Acid Dipalmitate -2% w/w
Demelan Cream at Amazon India
- Fairness Solution
- This cream can be used with the daily skincare regime
- This cream is indicated for treating dark discolouration caused by the sun, facial marks due to acne/pimples or eczema and light or dark brown patches, spots or marks on your face due to hormonal treatment
- Discontinue this cream once the discoloured area returns to the same shade
Demelan Cream Benefits.
It whitens the skin: It regulates the production of melanin by the melanocytes, The effect of the whitening action usually take place after 1 week, and complete the clearing process after 2. Then you must stop using the demelan cream, to avoid over whitening the skin.
Reduces the expression lines: It removes the dead skin cells, facilitating cell renewal.
Protects against inflammation: which causes wrinkles and freckles, symptoms of skin aging
Broad-spectrum drug: This cream can be used in treatments of different conditions that cause facial and body hyperpigmentation, among the most common are:
- Dark spots on the face due to sun exposure.
- Melasma, condition developed during pregnancy, which persists after giving birth.
- Dark marks caused by acne or eczema.
- Patches or spots of light brown or dark color caused by the use of an oral contraceptive or hormone replacement therapy.
- Symmetrical brown marks on your face caused by menopause.
Price: One of its undeniable advantage over its potential competitors is its price. While these products can cost from up to 50 USD, the demelan only costs from 10 to 20 US dollars. In India you can purchase it between 480 INR and 415 INR. Of course, you can distrust the quality of the product by having an affordable price for everyone. The reason for these prices is that this is a novel product, recently released to the market. So it is understandable that the marketing company encourages its purchase by guaranteeing affordable prices for all potential customers. Once it is established in the market as one of the leading anti hyper-pigmentation cream, surely these prices will vary.
Over-the-counter: This lightening cream is available in your local pharmacies, but you can also buy online at great prices without having to submit a prescription.
Hydroquinone Free: This drug is free of hydroquinone, a substance used in most skin whitening creams and gels, which has now been banned in many countries due to an adverse effect called Ochronosis, which causes hyper-pigmentation of the skin in a small number of patients. who uses these products.
Safety: Although no medication is free of possible side effects, cases of adverse reactions to demelan are mild and rarely occur in comparison to other medicines of the same group. Some of them are dryness of the skin, stinging and burning sensation. These side effects occur after an over application of the medication.
Trust: The demelan cream is produced by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, one of the most important pharmaceutics in the world and the number one in India, where the company has its headquarters. All of its products, including Cream demelan, meet all the standards of the FDA of the United States of America and the standards of the European Union and Canada, just to mention some countries where this cream is marketed.
Demelan cream before and after
The benefits of demelan cream are remarkable from the second week. If it has been used continuously, you will appreciate that your skin begins to clear up. To have a better control over the evolution of the treatment, we recommend taking a picture every week to have a record. once the desired tone has been reached, the use of the cream should be suspended. In the following image you can see the change that the skin of the patient has given just 2 weeks after starting the treatment.
Demelan Cream Composition.
Demelan Cream is a medication that combines the benefits of its 3 active ingredients.
- Glycolic acid (as a glycolic acid solution) -10%: Glycolic Acid is the king for exfoliation, effectively removing the outermost layer of dead cells from the complexion, revealing brighter, fresher skin
- Arbutin – 5%: A natural skin lightening/whitening agent. It works blocking Tyrosinase activity and reducing the skin’s melanin (pigmentation) production.
- Kojic acid dipalmitate -2%: Similar to Arbutin, Kojic acid dipalmitate is natural skin lightening/whitening agent. It works blocking Tyrosinase activity and reducing the skin’s melanin (pigmentation) production.
How to apply the Demelan Cream
The cream should be used before going to bed. If a skin care routine is used, it should be applied after removing makeup and washing the skin and before applying the moisturizer layer, so that it does not block the effects of Demelan. It is recommended to apply it for short periods of time, in alternate days, until you reach full tolerance to the medication and you should suspend its use once the desired skin tone has been reached. if not, you run the risk of over spilling the area creating a white spot.
Before buying the Demelan Cream you should know this
Demelan cream is suitable for all types of skin, from oily to sensitive skin, and although 80% of patients suffering from diseases are women, this is not a treatment for skin care, but a treatment of a skin disorder. This is a treatment is effective if you apply it the affected areas only. Although in low percents, a small number of patients using the Demelan Cream may encounter unwanted side effects such as:
- Dry skin
- Irritation, burning or stinging at application site
- Itchy skin
Contact a doctor immediately should side effects persist or worsen.
Using cream demelan during pregnancy.
It is not advisable to be exposed to sunlight without wearing sunscreen SPF 30 or higher, otherwise hyper pigmentation may be aggravated due to hypersensitivity acquired during treatment.
Although the Demelan Cream is safe, we advise you not to use it if you are in the first months of pregnancy, to prevent any adverse effect. Consider the possibility of starting the treatment once you have given birth to your baby.
However, demelan cream is the perfect medication to treat all your dark spots. It is very effective, safe, easy to use and very cheap.
The dermatologists recommend the Demelan cream as the first choice in melasma treatment in 2018.
If you are looking for a medication with these characteristics, Demelan cream is right choice